The Wheelmen’s Club in Newburgh, NY, designed by noted architect Frank E. Estabrook, was built in 1890. First renovated in 1957, the building served as St. Patrick’s High School, which closed in 1969. We are proud to have been part of the Wheelmen’s Club’s latest renovation. Working to preserve the building’s original architectural grandeur, we transformed the former school into a mix of two affordable housing units and 5 affordable commercial units. The building now serves as an education/career training facility for inner city residents and local students.